David Silva considering €15m move to Qatar - reports in UK
According to some reports coming out of England on Monday, Manchester City's Spanish playmaker has been offered 15 million euros to move.
News coming out of British tabloids on Monday morning suggests that David Silva's time at Manchester City could be coming to an end, with a huge financial offer coming in from Qatar.
Silva lining for City
According to some reports, the Premier League star has been offered a tax-free 15 million euros to move to the Arab country this summer, on a two-year deal. At 33 this could be seen as the perfect way to retire from the game and set up a more than comfortable life ahead for him and his family. He will also have a friendly face to call upon in compatriot Xavi.
The Sun quoted a City source as saying, “It would be a real shock if David does leave but he has had a great offer and is thinking it over hard. At the moment he’s more likely to go than stay.”
With this in mind, Pep Guardiola is reportedly considering a move for a player who impressed in his side's penultimate league game of the season for Leicester City. On loan from Ligue 1 outfit Monaco, Youri Tielemans, just 22 years old, could be the perfect replacement for the Spaniard.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF US dominates Europe to reclaim Ryder Cup
- CORONAVIRUS | VACCINES What is a religious exemption for the Covid-19 vaccine? Are any religions against the vaccine?
- US NEWS Would the government shutdown impact SNAP benefits?
- NFL What were the Bucs-Rams ratings | NFL Week 3
- SOCCER Arteta urges Arsenal consistency after derby win over Tottenham
- NBA NBA: Kyrie Irving, the covid-19 vaccine and the "plan of Satan"