Mariano poised for Fenerbahçe move claim Turkish press
According to local sports daily Fanatik, the striker is poised for a move to the Turkish Super Lig on a reported loan deal with the Istanbul side.
After the acquisition of Luka Jovic moving to the Bernabéu from Eintracht Frankfurt, playing time for the season ahead for Mariano Diaz with Real Madrid looks at being at a premium. According to Turkish daily Fanatik, the player's representatives have been in touch with Fenerbahçe with the striker moving to Istanbul on loan for a season being the deal brokered.
The forward moved to Olympique Lyon from Madrid in 2017 for a fee of 8 million euro, immediately making a mark with the French side bagging 21 goals and providing six assists for the Ligue 1 side. Last summer Real Madrid paid 21.5 euro million to bring the Dominican forward back to the Bernabéu but injury has hampered the player in making a mark with the side from the capital, finding the net just four times in 22 official games for the club.
Fenerbahçe'de transferde sıcak saatler... Jovic transferi sonrası İspanyol devinin gözden çıkarttığı Mariano Diaz, menajerler tarafından Fenerbahçe’ye önerildi.— Fanatik (@fanatikcomtr) 11 June 2019
İşte detaylar: https://t.co/eanmScxo1W pic.twitter.com/uqaF2t7mHi
The same outlet are also linking Tottenham's Fernando Llorente with a move to city rivals Galatasaray with the Pamplona born striker's contract expiring at the end of the current month.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS At what age can you collect Social Security?
- Health What is ‘Golden Blood’, the incredibly rare blood type known as Rhnull
- ALFREDO RELAÑO LaLiga's conundrum in trying to schedule match-day 21
- NFL Divisional round predictions: Bengals vs Titans, 49ers vs Packers, Rams vs Bucs, Bills vs Chiefs
- NFL LA Rams' QB Matthew Stafford is ready to play the Bucs
- COPA DEL REY Athletic Club vs Barcelona summary: score, goals, highlights, Copa del Rey 2021-22