No De Ligt - PSG move yet, says agent Raiola
After reports he was finalising a Paris Saint-Germain move for Matthijs de Ligt, agent Mino Raiola rubbished the claims.
Matthijs de Ligt is one of the hottest properties in world football right now, with Barcelona having been said to be close to signing the Ajax captain, and Manchester United and Liverpool also said to be interested.
However, this week rumours suggested that PSG had stolen a march on their rivals in the race for the talented centre back. His agent, Mino Raiola, though dismissed claims he was in France to finalise De Ligt's move to Paris Saint-Germain as "fake news".
Raiola seen in Paris
Raiola was apparently pictured in Paris amid claims he was sealing De Ligt's move to the Ligue 1 champions.
But the agent rubbished the reports, telling ANSA: "This is a classic example of fake news."
De Ligt is set to leave Ajax in the close season after an impressive campaign during which he helped the Dutch giants win the Eredivisie and reach the Champions League semi-finals.
Meanwhile, Raiola's worldwide ban was temporarily stayed until the outcome of an "urgent" appeal lodged on Wednesday, the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) confirmed.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"