Rabiot reveals Juventus talks, hints at Manchester United switch
With his time at Paris Saint-Germain coming to an acrimonious end, Adrien Rabiot could be set for a switch to Juventus.
Adrien Rabiot has revealed he is in talks with Juventus over a possible move away from Paris Saint-Germain, with Manchester United also in the hunt for his signature.
The France midfielder has been frozen out at PSG since mid-December after failing to agree a new contract with the Ligue 1 champions, with his deal expiring this month.
"We are talking" - Rabiot on possible Juventus switch
A host of clubs are thought to be interested in securing his services but Juve - who are primed to hire Maurizio Sarri as their next head coach - appear to have stolen a march on their rivals.
"Yes, Juventus have been looking for me. We are talking," he said while on holiday in Italy in quotes reported by Corriere dello Sport.
"We are considering, we cannot say anything. I do not know. Juventus are a great club where every good player wants to go.
"Manchester United? It's the same. I have to decide, for now I'm on vacation."
Rabiot has become an increasingly isolated figure at the Parc des Princes and in March his mother told L'Équipe her son was a "prisoner" of PSG.
The 24-year-old has won five league titles with Les Parisiens and made six appearances for France, though he missed out on a place in their triumphant 2018 World Cup squad.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES How many Olympic medals has the USA volleyball team won?
- OLYMPICS Alternative Tokyo Olympics Medal tables: how would countries rank according to other factors?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the longest race in the Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: When I was 13, I was playing RuneScape! – Peaty congratulates Sky Brown
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Marathon rules, distance and course at the Tokyo 2021 Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBAL How many olympic medals does LeBron James have?