Donnarumma: PSG to offer €50m plus Areola for AC Milan keeper
According to reports in Italy, the Ligue 1 champions are eyeing the Italy international as their new number one and willing to send the Frenchman the other way.
Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly turned their attention towards Gianluigo Donnarumma to become the Ligue 1 champions’ new number one and are willing to send France keeper Alphonse Areola in the opposite direction along with 50 million euros to land the 21-year-old.
According to Sky Italia, the deal will involve a loan sending Areola to the San Siro with Donnarumma arriving in Paris on a permanent deal. PSG boss Thomas Tuchel has his doubts over the France international and with Gianluigi Buffon not renewing his contract currently only has Areola and youth keeper Sébastian Cibois on the Parc des Princes books.
PSG give up on De Gea
Ole on @D_DeGea: "David's won so many points for us over the years. I would say he's the best goalkeeper in the world. His personality is fantastic — he's so humble but confident as well." #MUFC pic.twitter.com/M4yHiIxlNU— Manchester United (@ManUtd) 1 March 2019
Although PSG have long been linked with a move for Manchester United and Spain keeper David de Gea, his salary and the increasing likelihood he will extend his stay at Old Trafford has led the PSG board to look elsewhere and Donnarumma is an obvious target given the Parisian side’s sporting director, Leonardo, recently arrived back in the French capital after a spell at Milan.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash