Neymar's father refutes claims of talks with Barcelona
Neymar Sr is not travelling to Barcelona for talks regarding his son's future, contrary to a report in Brazil.
Barça are believed to be interested in fulfilling Neymar's rumoured wish for a return to Camp Nou after two seasons in France.
Neymar wants a Barcelona return
Negotiations between the clubs are said to have started and a report in Brazil claimed Neymar Sr was set for talks with Andre Cury, an adviser to the LaLiga champions.
But it appears the speculation of a deal moving closer is wide of the mark.
"I'm not going to Barcelona to negotiate," Neymar Sr told Fox Sports Brazil.
"I am in Brazil and I will continue here until we return to Paris with my son."
In April, Neymar's father claimed the former Santos forward had no interest in leaving PSG, telling supporters to "sleep easy".
The Ligue 1 side sealed a second successive title later that month, weeks before Barca's humiliating exit from the Champions League at the hands of Liverpool.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'