Neymar's father refutes claims of talks with Barcelona
Neymar Sr is not travelling to Barcelona for talks regarding his son's future, contrary to a report in Brazil.
Barça are believed to be interested in fulfilling Neymar's rumoured wish for a return to Camp Nou after two seasons in France.
Neymar wants a Barcelona return
Negotiations between the clubs are said to have started and a report in Brazil claimed Neymar Sr was set for talks with Andre Cury, an adviser to the LaLiga champions.
But it appears the speculation of a deal moving closer is wide of the mark.
"I'm not going to Barcelona to negotiate," Neymar Sr told Fox Sports Brazil.
"I am in Brazil and I will continue here until we return to Paris with my son."
In April, Neymar's father claimed the former Santos forward had no interest in leaving PSG, telling supporters to "sleep easy".
The Ligue 1 side sealed a second successive title later that month, weeks before Barca's humiliating exit from the Champions League at the hands of Liverpool.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- OTHER SPORTS Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua: A fight for the ages
- WOMEN IN SPORTS Women athletes urge Supreme Court to protect abortion rights
- AFGHANISTAN Why are Afghan women judges in hiding in Afghanistan and how are they being protected?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa “day-to-day” after Sunday’s rib injury
- NFL Detroit Lions 17 vs 35 Green Bay Packers summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2