ESPYS nominate Zlatan Ibrahimovic for Best MLS Player
The LA Galaxy captain has been nominated in the Best MLS Player category for the sports awards along with Rooney, Josef Martinez, and Aaron Long.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic likes one thing in life above all else, and that's to be the best. Since arriving in the MLS, the Swedish star and LA Galaxy captain has worked very hard to achieve every possible recognition he can get to make that a reality.
In Zlatan's second year in the American league, he's proving to be a great addition, placing himself in a number of the individual charts. In the scoring table he's in second place with eleven goals, and he features high on the shots taken and shots on target lists.
His talent has been rewarded in different occasions, having already collected a sizeable list of individual awards, and now he's about to add one more.
The ESPYS (Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Award) have nominated Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the Best MLS Player award, an honor he shares with Josef Martinez, Wayne Rooney, and Aaron Long.
The Swedish Lion has scored 33 goals in 41 games played in the MLS since joining LA Galaxy last season. This season he has 11 goals in 18 games.
The ESPYS ceremony will take place on 10 July, where the winners are chosen through fans votes, with sportswriters, broadcasters, sports executives, collective experts and ESPN personalities voting too.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA and HEALS Act live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news
- SERIE A Opta's Serie A Team of the Season: Cristiano Ronaldo, Immobile...
- Premier League Lampard calls for defensive improvements amid rumours of a clear-out
- CORONAVIRUS Li-Meng Yan: coronavirus was developed in Chinese military lab
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Atlético: Thomas not ruled out of Champions League quarter finals