Wimbledon semi-final, Nadal-Federer: How and where to watch, times, TV, online
All the info you need on how and where to watch the Wimbledon semi-final between Nadal and Federer on Friday 12 July 2019.
What time does the Wimbeldon semi-final between Nadal and Federer start at?
The semi-final of the Wimbledon Men's Singles competition between Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer takes place on Centre Court (Wimbledon) on Friday 12 July 2019.
The highly-anticipated clash between the two greats is on after Novak Djokovic's game against Bautista Agut, which starts at 14:00 CEST (13:00 GMT).
We had our Oracle look into it and he thinks Bautista will do down valiantly and could take a set off the Serbian so we are expecting a start somewhere between 17:00 and 17:30 CEST for the big one.
Where can I watch the Wimbledon semi-final?
No matter where you are on the planet, you can see what channel the Nadal - Federer semi-final is available on here.
Is the final online?
The Wimbledon final in London, England is available in most countries through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is broadcasting the game in your country and see if they have an online platform or iOS or Android app to watch it through.
AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action right here on AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the match. Rob will be in the hot-seat for the start of the final but we'll be building up to the action before the match.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week