Christian Pulisic completes first training session with Chelsea
The US international took part of his first session as a Chelsea player after landing in Japan for the Blues pre-season tour where they'll face FC Barcelona on Tuesday.
The US international missed Chelsea's trip to Ireland since he was still on duty with Gregg Berhalter's US side at the Gold Cup. The team ended losing the final to Mexico, but rather than dwelling on that defeat, Pulisic decided to join his new club to start the pre-season ahead of schedule.
The 20-year-old winger joined his team mates in Yokohama after a10 days break after the Gold Cup, and went straight to Mitsuzawa Stadium where he met the rest of the traveling party and worked for the first time under Frank Lampard's orders.
Pulisic's first trainning session wasn't too demanding with the focus on stretching, jogging followed by a mini-match. During the rest of the Asian tour, Chelsea will have double sessions on non-match days to get the players back to peak fitness for the coming campaign.
Chelsea will face Kawasaki Frontale on Friday to go against FC Barcelona on Tuesday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- ATLÉTICO MADRID Saúl's 'new club' tweet raises hopes for Man United fans
- George Floyd Al-Qaeda, ISIS, IRA...the complete list of terrorist groups in the US
- Coronavirus Stimulus checks: Plain envelopes are also official and not junk mail, IRS said
- George Floyd Protests Who is Jaylen Brown and what's his role in the George Floyd movement?