Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the verge of being sanctioned again
The LA Galaxy striker who had a fantastic night during Los Angeles Clasico against LAFC could face a new MLS sanction for an incident involving Mohamed El Monir.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the man of the hour after his outstanding performance during Friday's El Trafico match against LAFC did his talking on and off the field. However, his great night could be clouded with MLS studying an incident that involved LAFC player Mohamed El Monir requiring surgery.
The league is analyzing whether it will open an investigation against the LA Galaxy captain after Zlatan nudged the LAFC defender when disputing an aerial ball, and according to ESPN, Taylor Twellman, Ibra could be sanction by the league if a case is indeed opened.
El Monir ended up with a facial fracture and will undergo surgery, for an apparently zygomatic fracture. New York Red Bulls defender, Amor Tarek friend of the LAFC player, revealed the pictures of Mohamed's fracture via his X-rays.
Zlatan's conduct cases
Ibrahimovic has been involved in some unsportsmanlike cases this season with the most recent involving Real Salt Lake defender, Onuoha, where tension between both players boiled over on the pitch and carried on in the locker room.
Zlatan was suspended two games after an incident with NYCFC goalkeeper Sean Johnson, by the MLS Disciplinary Commission, who now have the task to decide what will happen to the Swedish Lion after this latest incident.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Arsenal: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- Bellerin: Ceballos is "one of the best players I've ever seen"
- Liverpool - Arsenal Aubameyang: Arsenal trio "close enough" to Salah, Sané, Firmino
- BUNDESLIGA Bayern back in for Marc Roca as Sanches exit nears
- Guardiola: I doubted milestone man David Silva before City move
- Dybala will never be a problem for Juventus – Nedved