Cristiano Ronaldo tops Instagram 2019 rich list
The Juventus striker has over 176 million followers on the social media platform and tops the likes of LeBron, Messi, Virat Kohli and Floyd Mayweather in income generated.
Instagram analytics website Hopper have complied the 2019 listing of celebrities who generate the highest volume of income via posts through the social media platform.
In the sport section, Portuguese striker Cristiano Ronaldo leads the way earning approximately 874.361€ for every promotional post ahead of PSG forward Neymar Jr. who pockets 647.417€ pero promo. post with Barcelona's Argentine striker Lionel Messi generating roughly 581.061€ for promoted posts.
Football leads the way with David Beckham in fourth placing as the first non football player to make an appearance in the ranking being LA Lakers player LeBron James whose Instagram posts for brands generating 243.902€ for the Akron born basketball star. Ronaldinho, Gareth Bale, Ibrahimovic, cricketer Virat Kohli and Luis Suárez compete the Top 10.
In the overall celebrity ranking it's Kylie Jenner who has the most lucrative Instagram account with each promoted post generating over one million euro. 26-year-old American singer Ariana Grande and Cristiano complete the podium with Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Dwayne Johnson, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Neymar and Justin Bieber securing places in the overall Top 10 ranking.
Recommended in English
- João Félix considering leaving Atlético Madrid
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League knockout stage schedule: when is the round of 16?
- NFL Will Ryan Fitzpatrick play again for the Washington Football Team?
- SOCCER Barcelona €15 million away from Man City forward Ferran Torres
- NBA | LAKERS LeBron James defends Lakers coach Frank Vogel
- NBA | WARRIORS Steph Curry eyeing Ray Allen's three-point record against Portland