Liverpool snap up record-breaker Elliott from Fulham
Less than three months on from making history with Fulham, Harvey Elliott has completed a move to Anfield.
Liverpool have signed record-breaking teenager Harvey Elliott from Fulham.
The England Under-17 international became the youngest player in Premier League history when he appeared against Wolves in May aged 16 years and 30 days.
Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid reportedly expressed interest in the midfielder following Fulham’s relegation to the Championship.
But the Reds have won the race to make Elliott their second signing of the close season, following the arrival of Sepp van der Berg from PEC Zwolle.
YOUNGEST #PL PLAYERS— Premier League (@premierleague) May 4, 2019
Harvey Elliott, Fulham, 16 years 30 days
Matthew Briggs, Fulham 16y 68d
Isaiah Brown, West Brom, 16y 117d
Aaron Lennon, Leeds 16y 129d
Jose Baxter, Everton, 16y 191d pic.twitter.com/YPJVb96vla
Elliott made three competitive appearances in total for the Cottagers.
He could debut for the European champions against Napoli in Edinburgh on Sunday and will be involved in the club's subsequent training camp in Evian.
Liverpool have not confirmed the length of Elliott's contract.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool