Nani is ready for the MLS All-Star game against Atlético Madrid
The former Manchester United midfielder is enjoying the festivities of the All-Star week, and made a point of mentioning the good mood around the star team.
Nani is ready to experience his first MLS All-Star game just a few months after arriving in the United States with host team Orlando City, and though he admits he only knew the basketball side before he arrived, he thinks his European career has prepared him for his debut All-Star experience.
Nani is having fun with all the festivities, and after the All-Stars' first training, he spoke about the match. "It's always nice to play with great players, so many experienced players who've won a lot in their careers. It's been fantastic, the environment is good, all the players have been great," he said.
The Portuguese midfielder talked about how easy it is to communicate with the other players as most of them have played against each other in the past. "We've been playing so many times against each other, and we always have something to talk about."
Nani also talked about his experience in the States, highlighting the speed and intensity he has encountered in the north American game. "MLS, it's competitive, I'm enjoying it a lot, in many ways I've had to improve, to adapt. For my first months, I am enjoying a lot, and I hope to continue like this."
Nani has scored eight goals and has the same number of assists from his first 19 matches in the Major League Soccer.
Te recomendamos en English
- EUROPA LEAGUE Getafe beat Trabzonspor on their return to European football
- BARCELONA Barcelona's great challenge is to "reduce salary spend by €18m"
- BARCELONA Valverde asked Barcelona to sign Neymar
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: just 6 clean sheets in all competitions in 2019
- REAL MADRID Rivaldo says Madrid "escaped a historic beating" against PSG
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid fans believe Zidane is to blame