A superb Ibrahimovic gives Galaxy much-needed win
The LA Galaxy captain found his way back to the scoring road netting a double in the game against FC Dallas to also break the LA side losing streak.
LA Galaxy hosted FC Dallas at the Dignity Health Sports Park where the Texan side had the tough task of breaking their lousy run they have had on the road.
This game was also an important one for Galaxy captain, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, as the Swede needed to score in order to bring an end to his longest goalless spell since his arrival in the MLS. And Zlatan managed to end his drought in spectacular fashion by scoring a brace.
Zlatan's brace also brought an end to Galaxy's three game losing streak, as they face the Seatlle Sounders on Saturday.
With the two goals against Dallas, the LA captain has shortened the distance with Josef Martinez, who sits in second place of the MLS scoring table with 20 goals. Ibra has 18 goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?
- CORONAVIRUS Walt Disney World Resort to reopen: dates, safety measures