Man United, Man City to battle for Dortmund's Sancho - report
We round up the front and back pages across Europe, as Saturday sees the transfer rumour mill crank into gear once again.
The Premier League window may have already closed, but Manchester United and Manchester City are still in the headlines.
After going head-to-head for Harry Maguire, the two Manchester clubs are reportedly eyeing Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho.
This rumour will not go away anytime soon.
TOP STORY – UNITED AND CITY BATTLING FOR SANCHO
According to the Daily Mail, Sancho will leave Dortmund at the end of the season as rivals United and City do battle for the England international.
Sancho was reportedly on United's list of targets during the off-season, but Dortmund were unwilling to sell their 19-year-old star.
The English talent has flourished since joining Dortmund from Premier League champions City in 2017, and the Daily Mail claims the Bundesliga club are already looking for replacements.
- Inter are considering a move for Man United's Alexis Sánchez after missing out on Edin Dzeko, reports Gianlucadimarzio.com. Bosnian striker Dzeko signed a new contract with Roma and Inter are now looking for alternatives, including Sánchez, free agent Fernando Llorente, Eintracht Frankfurt star Ante Rebic and Arkadiusz Milik, who could be used in a swap involving Mauro Icardi.
- According to le10sport, Ajax, AC Milan and Lille are among the clubs interested in Barcelona defender Jean-Clair Todibo. The 19-year-old arrived from Toulouse in January.
- Brescia have offered former Juventus and Italy midfielder Claudio Marchisio a two-year deal, reports Sky Sport Italia and other outlets in the country. Marchisio is a free agent after leaving Zenit and the 33-year-old could be joined at Brescia by Mario Balotelli.
- Sport claims Barcelona are prepared to sell midfielder Arturo Vidal for 20 million euros as the Chile international continues to be linked to Inter and a reunion with former Juve boss Antonio Conte.
- According to Corriere dello Sport, Napoli and Juve are the only options for Inter outcast Icardi following Dzeko's Roma renewal.
- James Rodríguez may not leave Real Madrid following an injury to Eden Hazard, according to reports. James had been tipped to join either Napoli or Atlético Madrid, but the Colombia star is in Madrid's squad for their LaLiga opener at Celta Vigo on Saturday.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"