NBA guard, Josh Hart, paid Pulisic a visit at Stamford Bridge
The New Orleans Pelicans shooting guard was at Chelsea's game against Leicester City where Frank Lampard's side earned a point at home.
In Pulisic's debut home game, the US international welcomed New Orleans Pelicans shooting guard Josh Hart to the ground. Hart is a massive fan of the Blues, which is why during his break in England the NBA player paid a visit to see his fellow countryman.
Hart who was traded to New Orleans from Los Angeles Lakers as part of the Anthony Davis deal got to witness up close his favorite team and even made it inside for some autographs.
The Blues shared news and pictures of Josh Hart's visit vis their social media accounts where Pulisic and the Pelicans guard swapt jerseys. Hart also got the chance to meet the former captain and club legend John Terry.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool