"What if Barça go for Vela again? He's cheaper than Neymar"
The brother of the Los Angeles FC forward pointed to Carlitos' return of 28 goals in 28 games, claiming that he is "much more productive" than the Brazilian.
Alejandro Vela plays in Mexico's second division. The 35-year-old Mexican plays for Venados FC, and he is also Carlos Vela's brother - the former Arsenal forward who swapped Real Sociedad a year and a half ago for MLS side Los Angeles FC. Vela is also the club captain, and this season has averaged a goal a game, scoring 28 goals in 28 games.
Carlos' impressive form has prompted his brother Alejandro to send a message to Barcelona; "What if Barcelona tries to sign Los Angeles FC 10 again? I think he would be cheaper and much more productive asset than Neymar, really Carlos Vela can play wherever he wants!" he said.
Y si el @FCBarcelona vuelve a intentar fichar al “10” de @LAFC ???? Creo que le saldría más barato y mucho más productivo que NEY,de verdad @11carlosV puede jugar donde él quiera!!!!!— alejandro vela (@alexvelag11) August 22, 2019
Qué opinan??@marccrosas @herculezg @jllopezsalido @marianot19 @GarciaPosti @LuisOmarTapia
Los Culés enquired about bringing the Mexican to the Camp Nou in the past but have shown no interest recently. In any case, Vela's average, albeit in a different league, is superior to Neymar's (PSG), and with Barça fighting for the Brazilian all summer if a move fails to materialise they can always look at Carlos Vela's numbers ...
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Golden State Stimulus: What is it, who approved it, and how does it differ from federal stimulus check?
- NBA Lakers vs Suns live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- REAL MADRID 2-2 SEVILLA Zidane slams referee after controversial Sevilla penalty
- US News What states are ending pandemic-related unemployment benefits?
- LIGUE 1 PSG title chances dented by draw away to Rennes
- US News Do you need to work to claim the child tax credit?