USA won't set foot in Cuba; Nations League venue moved
The United States National Team issued a statement announcing a change of venues for their last group stage match against Cuba in November.
The United States National Team announced a change of venue for the Nations League match against Cuba, which was previously set to be played in the Havana and will now take place at the Truman Bodden Sports Complex in the Cayman Islands.
The American squad will face the Cuban National Team on the last date of the Group stage on November 19th in neutral territory. US Soccer announced on Monday their first match of the CONCACAF Nations League, which is also against Cuba, to be played at Audi Field on 11 October.
Recommended in English
- MLB Why is the MLB close to a lockout? What are the key issues?
- NFL Where does the Dallas Cowboys - New York Giants team rivalry comes from?
- NFL Who has the biggest NFL rivalry?
- US NEWS What services are likely to stop during a government shutdown?
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES Supreme Court on Roe v Wade live updates: arguments, Abortion Law, Mississippi...
- NFL Who are the 10 best Dallas Cowboy players of all time?