USA won't set foot in Cuba; Nations League venue moved
The United States National Team issued a statement announcing a change of venues for their last group stage match against Cuba in November.
The United States National Team announced a change of venue for the Nations League match against Cuba, which was previously set to be played in the Havana and will now take place at the Truman Bodden Sports Complex in the Cayman Islands.
The American squad will face the Cuban National Team on the last date of the Group stage on November 19th in neutral territory. US Soccer announced on Monday their first match of the CONCACAF Nations League, which is also against Cuba, to be played at Audi Field on 11 October.
Recommended in English
- NFL “Nobody is satisfied here” Brady and the Bucs are ready to take on the Eagles!
- NFL NFL: Rams' Weddle set for stunning playoff comeback against Cardinals
- NFL Tom Brady vs Jalen Hurts: wild card appearances, stats and records
- USMNT Juventus boss praises USMNT midfielder Weston McKennie
- AFCON 2022 Khazri nets brace as Eagles of Carthage soar past the Lions
- AFCON 2022 Late blunder and Kessie miss cost Elephants