Jesé Rodríguez poised to join Sporting CP on loan
The 26-year-old once again will need to secure playing time away from Parc des Princes with the Canary Islander not fitting in with Tuchel's plans.
Jesé Rodríguez is poised to swap the red, white and blue of Paris Saint-Germain for the green and white of Sporting Lisbon with the Canary Islander in the Portuguese capital ahead of penning a loan deal with Sporting.
The striker arrived at Lisbon's Humberto Delgado Airport at 1800 local time and Portuguese sports daily Record report that Spanish forward's arrival will help strengthen Sporting Clube de Portugal's attacking options as he moves to the Jose Alvalade on a season long loan deal from Paris Saint-Germain. Upon arrival in Lisbon, the player declined to speak to the media and referred to a future press conference when he will be presented as a new Sporting CP player.
The 26-year-old Spanish player arrives on a season loan with the Liga Nos outfit having an option to buy.
Recommended in English
- NFL Wide receiver to wide back, the evolution being driven by the 49ers Deebo Samuel
- NFL Playoff Power Rankings: Packers, Rams, Chiefs | NFL Playoffs
- NFL NFL Wild Card Review: Games, Conclusions and Reflections
- AFCON Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria: AFCON, times, TV and how to watch online
- AFCON AFCON Group D matchday preview: Egypt vs Sudan and Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria
- Middleton admits Bucks need a Holiday from sorry slide as Grizzlies come into view