Christian Pulisic arrives in USA ahead of Mexico clash
The Chelsea 20-year-old winger has joined the US men's national team for the upcoming friendlies against Mexico and Uruguay during FIFA date.
Many eyes were focused on Chelsea's shining star, Christian Pulisic, as he arrived with the United States men's national team for international duty. The Americans will play their Gold Cup rematch against Mexico and will also face Conmebol's Uruguay.
The US starlet joined his international teammates to prepare for both FIFA friendlies where Gregg Berhalter's side will seek to redeem themselves after losing the Concacaf Classic in the Gold Cup final.
The USMNT prepare to partner McKennie and Pulisic in attack to complicate things for the Mexican team. The 20-year-old winger is getting used to the Premier League, although Chelsea are having a slow start to the season, with just one victory from four.
The US team is already in New Jersey getting ready for the game against Mexico on Friday, 6 September at the MetLife Stadium, where both sides target qualification directly to the final hex.
The US men's national team newbies for this FIFA date are Miles Robinson, Paxton Pomykal and Ajax player, Sergiño Dest, who joined their first training session with the first team.
Recommended in English
- NFL What is the salary of a special teams coach in the NFL?
- NFL Tom Brady 'remains noncommittal’ about playing in 2022; Bruce Arians remains hopeful
- NFL What teams are left in the NFL playoffs?
- Real Madrid Benzema: "Madrid is everything to me, I feel at home here"
- SERIE A Vlahovic: Fiorentina say no offers for in-demand striker
- BAYERN MUNICH Bayern want Lewandowski and Neuer to end careers in Munich