Gregg Berhalter believes he has the key to open Mexico's door
The US men's national team will have their rematch against Mexico on Friday, after losing the Gold Cup final, with coach Berhalter knowing how to beat El Tri.
It was two months ago when Mexico defeated the US men's national team in the Gold Cup final, preventing the Stars and Stripes from retaining their championship as well as handing it to their main CONCACAF rivals.
On Friday 6 September, the United States will meet the Mexican national team at the MetLife Stadium, a match with a feeling of revenge even if it's only a friendly, at least in name.
The US coach, Gregg Berhalter, knows what to do to give the USMNT that victory against El Tri, "we need to be more proactive when we get the ball. We know that our style of play involves having the ball, disorganizing the opponent with the ball, and we need to do that more."
Aaron Long also talked about going against Mexico so shortly after the Gold Cup loss, "a game against Mexico we're always going to take it very seriously. It's something that we love as players; it's a game that we love to play, a game that the fans love, so it's important for sure. Every time we play them, it's important."
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates