Tite set to start Vinicius on the bench for Colombia friendly
The Brazilian coach will start the Real Madrid winger on the bench but the former Flamengo player will earn playing time and his first full international cap in Miami.
Neymar is poised to start with Vinicius on the bench. This appears to be Tite's plan for Brazil as they face Colombia in Miami on Friday. The national team finally got to train in Florida after their preparation was hampered by the presence Hurricane Dorian which has been active in the region. Conditions, however have ben far from ideal with 60% humidity added to temperatures reaching 38ºC as Tite placed Neymar in with what is anticipated to be the starting XI with the Real Madrid forward carrying out drills with the substitutes.
Neymar has been out of action for approximately three months with the striker missing the 2019 Copa America through injury and his return to Paris for pre-season seeing the striker plunged in controversy as he attempted (ultimately in vain) to secure a Camp Nou return.
During the initial session of training which was open to media, the PSG striker still looked uncomfortable in striking the ball with power but looked sharp in terms of distribution hitting perfect long range balls to Firmino. Vinicius was the most active player among the group of substitutes making life complicated for Marquinhos who had the task of marking the Madrid winger.
The probable Brazil XI that will start the game against Colombia in the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami is: Ederson; Dani Alves, Marquinhos, Thiafo Silva, Alex Sandro; Casemiro, Arthur, Coutinho; Richarlison, Firmino & Neymar.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Bale becomes a big problem
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid confirm Lucas Vázquez injury
- World Cup 2022 Three years until 2022 Qatar World Cup kicks off
- EURO 2020 Euro 2020 play-offs draw: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: Manchester City vs Chelsea, game of the weekend
- REAL MADRID-REAL SOCIEDAD Odegaard: "If I score against Real Madrid, I won't celebrate"