Christian Pulisic sets record for involvement rate with USMNT
The American winger turned 21 on Wednesday, September 18th, during which he could also celebrate being the US player with the best involvement rate in the team.
Since his professional debut, Pulisic has distinguished himself from the rest, becoming the youngest US player to play in a World Cup qualifier at 18 years old.
22% - Since his debut in 2016, Christian Pulisic - who turns 21 today - has had a hand in 22% of the USMNT's goals (13 goals, nine assists). No other player has had a hand in more than 16%. Celebrate. pic.twitter.com/PTovlsllLG— OptaJack⚽️ (@OptaJack) September 18, 2019
Since the new Chelsea player's debut with the US national team, Pulisic has had a hand in 22% of the US team goals, for a record of 13 goals and nine assists, surpassing the likes of Clint Dempsey or Jozy Altidore.
Clint Dempsey has the second highest involvement rate after Pulisic with 16%, followed by Jozy Altidore with 15%, Gyasi Zardes with 12% and Bobby Wood with 11%.
Te recomendamos en English
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why does McConnell advise against the deal?
- US Election 2020 USA Election 2020: how can I track my early vote ballot?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham: Mourinho dismisses 'Spursy' tag but says defending must improve
- JUVENTUS Cristiano shows off new close-crop haircut during Covid-19 quarantine
- 2020 MLB WORLD SERIES LA Dodgers - Tampa Bay Rays: odds in the series of the MLB World Series 2020