Christian Pulisic sets record for involvement rate with USMNT
The American winger turned 21 on Wednesday, September 18th, during which he could also celebrate being the US player with the best involvement rate in the team.
Since his professional debut, Pulisic has distinguished himself from the rest, becoming the youngest US player to play in a World Cup qualifier at 18 years old.
22% - Since his debut in 2016, Christian Pulisic - who turns 21 today - has had a hand in 22% of the USMNT's goals (13 goals, nine assists). No other player has had a hand in more than 16%. Celebrate. pic.twitter.com/PTovlsllLG— OptaJack⚽️ (@OptaJack) September 18, 2019
Since the new Chelsea player's debut with the US national team, Pulisic has had a hand in 22% of the US team goals, for a record of 13 goals and nine assists, surpassing the likes of Clint Dempsey or Jozy Altidore.
Clint Dempsey has the second highest involvement rate after Pulisic with 16%, followed by Jozy Altidore with 15%, Gyasi Zardes with 12% and Bobby Wood with 11%.
Te recomendamos en English
- LaLiga Barcelona vs Granada: LaLiga Santander: how and where to watch, times, TV, online
- REAL MADRID 2 -1 SEVILLA Lopetegui to Monchi: "This is a disgrace man, always the same"
- REAL MADRID 2-1 SEVILLA Monchi: "If the second goal had been disallowed, I'd have taken the team off"
- Barcelona Setien surprised by Barcelona players' attitude
- PSG Neymar has become the leader PSG hoped for - says Tuchel
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Manchester United: Premier League: How and where to watch