Chris Wondolowski sees first red card of 15-year career
The San Jose Earthquakes striker will miss Wednesday night's vital match against Philadelphia Union after seeing the first red card of his career in the 3-1 loss to Atlanta United.
Now, the all-time top MLS scorer has broken his own record, as the 36-year-old striker was shown the first red card in all of his 15-year career.
Wondo saw a red card from the bench during the 3-1 loss against Atlanta United, meaning he'll miss a crucial Western Conference game, which is why Wondolowski is urging supporters to join him in the stands this coming Wednesday.
Wondolowski will miss the midweek match against Philadelphia Union, where the Quakes will seek to cling onto seventh place in the standings to stay above the play-off line.
San Jose will host Philly at Avaya Stadium this Wednesday, September 24, at 11 pm ET, with Wondo cheering from the stands along with the San Jose Ultras.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How and where to watch Patriots vs. Jets
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester United vs Liverpool: times, TV and how to watch online
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: why is this game called El Clásico?
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series