Columbus Crew presents amazing new stadium project
The Crew is getting ready for a new home in the heart of Columbus' downtown. The venue promises to be a groundbreaking stadium to match any facility in the nation.
On Tuesday, Columbus Crew SC presented a stunning new project for its new downtown stadium, which features a full wraparound roof, brew hall, four distinct stands with steeply-raked seating and a beer garden beside patio decks and safe standings for the Nordecke fans.
The new Columbus stadium will be a 20,000 seater, located in the heart of the city's Arena District with designs that blend with the downtown skyline and neighborhoods.
Our community. Our stadium. Our COLUMBUS.#Crew96— Columbus Crew SC (@ColumbusCrewSC) September 24, 2019
"Our goal is for Crew SC's new downtown stadium to be among the top sports facilities in the nation; we see our new home becoming an integral part of Columbus' downtown. Because of this, we are building a modern facility that is rooted in the culture, created by our supporters to provide an experience that champions soccer in Columbus," said Columbus president and GM Tim Bezbatchenko in a statement.
The Crew hopes to have their new home field ready for the summer of 2021.
Te recomendamos en English
- Man City vs Real Madrid Sterling joins Man City's 100 club with opener against Real Madrid
- Champions League Napoli must 'climb Everest' to beat Barcelona - Gattuso
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits: will there be an extra weekly payment?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor