Chicago Fire want Andres Guardado from Real Betis
Andres Guardado's next stop might be the United States, with Chicago Fire showing significant interest in signing him, a scenario the Real Betis might consider.
According to TUDN, Guardado is set to sign with the MLS in 2020, with the Fire leading the race to get the Real Betis midfielder with more than just the Fire interested in acquiring his services.
Guardado has mentioned in the past his interest in playing in the MLS one day, and last summer, the Mexican was linked with Los Angeles FC.
- United States of America
Andres Guardado has vast European experience, playing for clubs like Valencia, Deportivo La Coruña, Bayern Leverkusen, PSV Eindhoven and currently Real Betis, where the 32-year-old midfielder arrived ahead of the 2017-18 season.
Joe Mansueto, the new Chicago Fire owner, didn't close the door to Guardado's arrival as the club wants to sign as many top players as they can.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA HEAT CHECK NBA: George, Middleton make moves but half-fit Harden hinders Nets
- Olympic Games Tokyo Olympics without fans a 'definite possibility' - Japan PM
- FC BARCELONA Barcelona's Laporta says Super League will still go ahead
- FOOTBALL Barcelona: Laporta out to bring Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi together
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...
- NBA Booker plays down first triple-double after Suns take Game 1