Disappointment set for Chicago Fire with Andrés Guardado
The Mexican midfielder who is linked to arrived in the MLS in 2020, apparently will renew his contract with Real Betis to stay in Spain two more years.
However, the Fire fans are set for disappointment as according to ESPN, Guardado will renew his contract with Betis for two more years, which will keep him at LaLiga until 2022, extending his European career before testing different waters.
It looks like the agreement between Betis and Guardado is a done deal with the 32-year-old midfielder needing only to sign the papers.
According to Estadio Deportivo, Real Betis offer exceeded several that arrived from the MLS, with Chicago Fire being the strongest contender for Guardado, but the Spaniards gave more stability in the agreement to which the Mexican National team captain opting to stay with the Verdiblancos, putting a move to the United States on hold.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid team news: Fede Valverde out of Getafe game due to coronavius contact
- LaLiga Getafe vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- NBA Lakers star Andre Drummond revels in surreal moment after Staples Center win
- F1 Miami Grand Prix added to Formula One calendar from 2022
- US NEWS Covid vaccine in the US live updates today: J&J vaccine recall, blood clots, Fauci, My Turn...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim