Man United eye Eriksen move in January, Mourinho wants Real Madrid return
Christian Eriksen is out of contract at season's end, but Manchester United may not wait that long.
Christian Eriksen appears set to leave Tottenham and Manchester United could make it happen in January.
The Denmark international was linked with a move away from Spurs during the close season amid reported interest from Real Madrid, but ended up staying in North London.
However, with his contract expiring at season's end, United are said to be weighing up a deal.
Man United consider Eriksen move
Manchester United are considering a January move for Spurs midfielder Eriksen, according to Goal.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are struggling this season and could look to strengthen to begin 2020.
Madrid are also reportedly still interested in Eriksen, but may want to wait until the end of the season to bring in the Dane.
- Pictured with Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar on Thursday, Arthur may have upset his club Barcelona. The LaLiga champions are unhappy with the midfielder after the night out, according to reports in Spain.
- Staying at Camp Nou and Neymar seems to remain eager for a return to Barcelona. Cadena SER reports the forward would have dropped his lawsuit against the club if they promised to re-sign him next year. Neymar is in court against Barca fighting to be paid a bonus he believes he is owed from his contract signed in 2016.
- Jose Mourinho knows what he wants his next move to be. Having turned down numerous clubs since leaving Old Trafford, Mourinho wants a return to Real Madrid, according to Goal.
- Everton are apparently looking to sign Mario Gotze. The Borussia Dortmund attacker is out of contract at the end of the season and Augsburger Allgemeine says the Premier League club want to sign Gotze on a free transfer.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Does Medicaid cover dental? How can I find a clinic that accepts Medicaid?
- US NEWS Who controls gas prices in the United States? How can the price of gas go down?
- US NEWS Why are gas pricing increasing in October 2021?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many numbers are in a Social Security Number?
- SOCCER Pelé moving 'closer to the goal' as Brazil great continues recovery
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE New setback for Atlético Madrid's Marcos Llorente