Zack Steffen shows he is Manchester City material
The United States national team goalkeeper keeps proving his potential at the Bundesliga, with great performances setting his case to get back to England.
Zack Steffen is shaping to be one of the best goalies in the Bundesliga despite the bad fortune his club, Fortuna Düssledorf is enduring during this start of the season, with the American keeper displaying grand performances showing he's Premier League material.
Weekend in and weekend out, the Manchester City loanee has made fantastic saves to keep his team in the game, not just in number of blocks but he showed he has the temper to face the most challenging task goalkeepers endured.
In the 2-1 loss against Freiburg FC, Steffen continue his impressive form by saving a penalty kick in the 64th minute to help Dusseldorf in the fight for the victory as at that moment, the score was still level at 1.
Steffen has been voted twice to the Bundesliga team of the week by the German magazine Kicker. Despite Fortuna Düsseldor staying 14 in the stands, the goalie remains to show his great potential proving he wants to be back with the Citizens.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS $300 weekly unemployment benefits: situation in states across the US
- US ELECTIONS 2020 US Election 2020: how many people have voted so far vs 2016
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, Amy Barrett confirmed to Supreme Court, cases, deaths, updates today
- Champions League Borussia Monchengladbach - Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- B. MÖNCHENGLADBACH-REAL MADRID Zidane on Isco's complaints: "He wants to play"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City: how and where to watch - times, TV, online