Zack Steffen shows he is Manchester City material
The United States national team goalkeeper keeps proving his potential at the Bundesliga, with great performances setting his case to get back to England.
Zack Steffen is shaping to be one of the best goalies in the Bundesliga despite the bad fortune his club, Fortuna Düssledorf is enduring during this start of the season, with the American keeper displaying grand performances showing he's Premier League material.
Weekend in and weekend out, the Manchester City loanee has made fantastic saves to keep his team in the game, not just in number of blocks but he showed he has the temper to face the most challenging task goalkeepers endured.
In the 2-1 loss against Freiburg FC, Steffen continue his impressive form by saving a penalty kick in the 64th minute to help Dusseldorf in the fight for the victory as at that moment, the score was still level at 1.
Steffen has been voted twice to the Bundesliga team of the week by the German magazine Kicker. Despite Fortuna Düsseldor staying 14 in the stands, the goalie remains to show his great potential proving he wants to be back with the Citizens.
Te recomendamos en English
- GOLF | AUGUSTA MASTERS 2021 Augusta Masters 2021 Day 3 live online | scores and leaderboard | Matsuyama leads at -11
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: until when will the new "plus-up" payments be sent?
- REAL MADRID 2 - 1 BARCELONA Real Madrid ratings in Clásico against Barcelona
- EL CLÁSICO Real Madrid ahead of Barcelona in Clásicos won: 98-96
- LALIGA SANTANDER Real Madrid - Barcelona: what are their next matches and how many points are left?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker