Cristiano reaches new milestone: 700 career goals
The Portuguese striker was on target in tonight's 2-1 defeat to Ukraine in Kiev. He reaches 700 career goals in less than 1000 games, scoring 450 of them at Real Madrid.
Cristiano Ronaldo reached a new milestone in what has been an extraordinary career. The Portuguese forward was on target in tonight's Euro 2020 qualifier against Ukraine - bringing up the 700th goal of his professional career. Sporting Clube de Portugal, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus and the Portugal national team have all benefitted from Cristiano's goals.
Cristiano, a club legend at United and Madrid
Cristiano has scored 95 times for Portugal; another five for Sporting and 51 so far with Juventus. He's been delivering the goods in Turin but is not considered a club legend at Juve like he is at Real Madrid and Old Trafford. At United, he hit 118 goals in 292 official games and went to score 450 in 438 games for Real Madrid - averaging over a goal a game.
He is still behind some of the top scorers in history. Iran's Ali Daei has scored more goals at international level (109). Cristiano is on 95 with Portugal and has a couple of years to add to his tally. He has reached the 700-goal mark in under 1000 games (974).
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID VS MANCHESTER CITY Manchester City beat Real Madrid at the Bernabéu: Champions League
- Champions League Laporte injured again as Guardiola laments defence
- Chelsea Kepa's Chelsea situation gives Luis Enrique a headache
- Champions League Real Madrid: Benzema hits 100 Champions League games
- Champions League Real Madrid vs Manchester City: preview, team news, starting XIs
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Bon Jovi: Bayern players were "sipping whisky" before Chelsea win