Marcelo back in full training with Real Madrid squad
Having missed the Eibar game, the Brazilian is hoping to be fit for the Real Sociedad LaLiga game on Saturday November 23.
Real Madrid continue to train under Zidane's watch despite 14 members of the first team squad away on international duty.
The good news today for French coach Zinedine Zidane today was the return to full training of Brazilian international Marcelo. Muscular problems forced the defender to be substituted in the 42nd of the recent Champions League match against Galatasaray. The Brazilian has been receiving daily treatment and working alone in a bespoke recovery plan.
Luka Jovic also made an appearance at the Valdebebas training ground with the Serbian striker training alone since picking up a muscular niggle during the LaLiga home win against Leganés.
To make up numbers at Valdebebas, Zidane drafted in Real Madrid Castilla players Altube, Belman and Fidalgo along with U-19 player Miguel so that the squad could play a mini-game in a reduced space at the training centre.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu