Marcelo back in full training with Real Madrid squad
Having missed the Eibar game, the Brazilian is hoping to be fit for the Real Sociedad LaLiga game on Saturday November 23.
Real Madrid continue to train under Zidane's watch despite 14 members of the first team squad away on international duty.
The good news today for French coach Zinedine Zidane today was the return to full training of Brazilian international Marcelo. Muscular problems forced the defender to be substituted in the 42nd of the recent Champions League match against Galatasaray. The Brazilian has been receiving daily treatment and working alone in a bespoke recovery plan.
Luka Jovic also made an appearance at the Valdebebas training ground with the Serbian striker training alone since picking up a muscular niggle during the LaLiga home win against Leganés.
To make up numbers at Valdebebas, Zidane drafted in Real Madrid Castilla players Altube, Belman and Fidalgo along with U-19 player Miguel so that the squad could play a mini-game in a reduced space at the training centre.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Pep Guardiola calls for Man City shutdown after UEFA decision
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Mané looks to surpass Ronaldo, Dortmund prepare for Mbappé – UCL in Opta numbers
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Report links club with Facebook accounts aimed at damaging players' images
- MANCHESTER UNITED Fernandes' set-pieces "top class" – Solskjaer lauds new Man Utd signing
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Simeone: "Pessimism? I see optimism and hope"
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Klopp: "Atlético are a machine - they're not playing as badly as people make out"