Inter Miami FC eyeing Monterrey's Dorlan Pabón
Dorlan Pabón, who was a key player during Rayados' league title win, could be playing in MLS next season.
MLS continues to look towards La Liga MX for new players and the latest rumor is that newly appointed manager for Inter Miami FC, Diego Alonso, has asked for Dorlan Pabón, a player he managed during his time at Rayados.
The Colombian striker has been with Monterrey for four years since joining from Spanish side, Valencia, and he finally helped them to win the Mexican soccer championship's Apertura last season. Mexican journalist, Axel Solis, initially reported interest from Miami. Diego Alonso, already knows the player and thinks he could be a key player this upcoming season.
The new MLS franchise knows that all eyes will be on them in their first season and the owners have promised to bring important players with experience and could help the team deliver a title in their maiden season.
The Colombian striker struggled at the beginning of the Apertura with Monterrey but towards the end of the league and during the postseason he was a key player that helped the team win the title.
Inter Miami is looking for Franchise Player
The new MLS team has already obtained 22 players from the draft in December but now they are looking at designated players from South America that could increase the quality of the team next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Serie A Champions Inter Milan have 'serious financial problems' – Zanetti
- BARCELONA Neymar: Al-Khelaifi warns Barcelona not to push for Messi reunion
- NBA LeBron James injury: how long has he been out and how many games missed?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Who is Daniel Ek, the Spotify CEO who wants to buy Arsenal?