75% of the 2022 World Cup facilities are already in place
2020 will see the opening of four more Qatar World Cup 2022 venues with Al Thumama, Al Bayt, Education City and Al Rayyan set to open their doors.
With the countdown to the 2022 Qatar World Cup firmly underway, the Qatar Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC) have confirmed that 75% of the facilities are completed with five of the eight stadiums set to be completed this year and work on the other three advancing at a satisfactory level.
Beginning of End of— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) December 31, 2019
the decade the decade pic.twitter.com/ILch7n2bIn
In 2020, Qatar will officially open four more grounds with Al Thumama, Al Bayt, Education City and the Al Rayyan Stadium all ready for use.
Qatar 2022 stadia
Estadio Al Bayt
Ubicación: Jor, Catar | Capacidad: 60.000 espectadores.
Estadio Al Janoub
Ubicación: Al Wakrah, Catar | Capacidad: 40.000 espectadores.
Estadio Al Thumama
Ubicación: Doha, Catar | Capacidad: 40.000 espectadores.
Qatar will once again hos the FIFA Club World Cup in December 2020 with the tournament offering yet another possibility to test the internal infrastructure and procedures as the clocks ticks down to November 2022 where the 80,000 capacity Lusail Stadium will host the inaugural game of the competition.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play