Barcelona launch 'Creme Egg' inspired training shirt
The Catalan club and playing kit supplier Nike have launched a new training shirt for the current season with many suspecting the designer may have a sweet tooth.
The new year saw a new training kit launch from FC Barcelona as Nike unveiled the 2019-20 season "Breathe" training top.
No sooner had the shirt been revealed, online observers took little time to point out that the design was akin to that of the infamous Cadbury chocolate favourite, the Creme Egg with it's distinctive red, yellow and purple wrapper.
@nikefootball @FCBarcelona Breathe Training Top 2019-2020— Subside Sports (@subsidesports) January 14, 2020
Get 15% off everything with discount code "VAR15"
Exc VAT: £38.95
Inc VAT: £46.74
Only XL left at the moment, re-stock expected Februaryhttps://t.co/AwdubIJtgU pic.twitter.com/KQe6kVozDB
The shirt itself has been a massive success with the "Blaugrana" fan-base, selling out with only XL sizes remaining.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPICS Team USA vs Spain 2021 Tokyo Olympics live updates: score, stats, highlights
- OLYMPIC GAMES How does sport climbing work at the Olympics? Rules, format and score system
- OLYMPICS GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 2 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES Simone Biles returns for gymnastic's balance beam finals: times, TV, and how to watch 2021 Olympics
- TRAVEL Which countries are in the ‘Level 4: Do not travel' category?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER The USWNT will play against Australia for bronze