Wolves' Raúl Jiménez on Arsenal’s radar
With the transfer window still open, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could leave to Barcelona and Arsenal see in Jiménez the ideal replacement.
Raúl Jiménez is having a great season with Wolverhampton Wanderers and last weekend he became the player with the most goals in the history of the team since the Premier League began. His great year with Wolves is being noticed by other clubs, and some might make a move for the Mexican striker during this transfer window.
According to numerous media outlets in Europe, F.C. Barcelona are willing to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang, whose contract expires with Arsenal at the end of the present season, as a replacement for the injured Luis Suárez. If this happens, The Gunners might make an offer for the Mexican forward.
A few days ago, The Sun published a list of forwards that they believed would fit perfectly at Arsenal under new manager, Mikel Arteta. One of those forwards was Jimenez, who has 10 goals this season that have arguably boosted his team by a total of 14 points.
On Thursday 23 January, Wolverhampton will be hosting Liverpool in one of the toughest games they have this season and will try to end The Reds unbeaten streak.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Ledecky going for gold, medal count, results, today 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING Ledecky aiming for two golds in a day with Titmus in the way
- REAL MADRID Official: Real Madrid defender Varane signs for Manchester United