Wolves' Raúl Jiménez on Arsenal’s radar
With the transfer window still open, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could leave to Barcelona and Arsenal see in Jiménez the ideal replacement.
Raúl Jiménez is having a great season with Wolverhampton Wanderers and last weekend he became the player with the most goals in the history of the team since the Premier League began. His great year with Wolves is being noticed by other clubs, and some might make a move for the Mexican striker during this transfer window.
According to numerous media outlets in Europe, F.C. Barcelona are willing to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang, whose contract expires with Arsenal at the end of the present season, as a replacement for the injured Luis Suárez. If this happens, The Gunners might make an offer for the Mexican forward.
A few days ago, The Sun published a list of forwards that they believed would fit perfectly at Arsenal under new manager, Mikel Arteta. One of those forwards was Jimenez, who has 10 goals this season that have arguably boosted his team by a total of 14 points.
On Thursday 23 January, Wolverhampton will be hosting Liverpool in one of the toughest games they have this season and will try to end The Reds unbeaten streak.
Te recomendamos en English
- PLAYSTATION Horizon Zero Dawn free on PS4 and PS5: date, times and how to download
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Overpayment of unemployment benefits: should I give it back?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Why has the demand for vaccines decreased in some states of the country?
- NFL NFL Draft: A look back at the 2020 first round
- OSCARS 2021 What 2021 Oscar Nominees are available on what streaming services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video)?
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?