Wolves' Raúl Jiménez on Arsenal’s radar
With the transfer window still open, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang could leave to Barcelona and Arsenal see in Jiménez the ideal replacement.
Raúl Jiménez is having a great season with Wolverhampton Wanderers and last weekend he became the player with the most goals in the history of the team since the Premier League began. His great year with Wolves is being noticed by other clubs, and some might make a move for the Mexican striker during this transfer window.
According to numerous media outlets in Europe, F.C. Barcelona are willing to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubamayang, whose contract expires with Arsenal at the end of the present season, as a replacement for the injured Luis Suárez. If this happens, The Gunners might make an offer for the Mexican forward.
A few days ago, The Sun published a list of forwards that they believed would fit perfectly at Arsenal under new manager, Mikel Arteta. One of those forwards was Jimenez, who has 10 goals this season that have arguably boosted his team by a total of 14 points.
On Thursday 23 January, Wolverhampton will be hosting Liverpool in one of the toughest games they have this season and will try to end The Reds unbeaten streak.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What will the new IRS income tax brackets be for 2021?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks IRS extends $500 stimulus check for kids deadline - when is the new date and how do you claim it?
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?
- US ELECTIONS Will Amish people vote in the 2020 USA Elections?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live online updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and latest news
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online updates: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks, latest news