Sevilla and AC Milan agreement imminent over Suso transfer
The winger will arrive as Sevilla's second signing of the transfer market and he will be their last with a couple of players possibly leaving in the coming days.
Suso will become the second and last signing for Sevilla in the winter transfer market. Agreement between the LaLiga sign and AC Milan is close. The 26-year-old will arrive in Sevilla on loan for a season and a half including the option to buy him for €25 million.
Julen Lopetegui is a big fan of the player. He coached the winger with Spain's under age teams and also called him in as a back-up option for the national team.
With En Nesyri and Suso, Sevilla will finish up their business in the transfer market. The departure gate is still open with Bryan possibly leaving on loan. Arana could also leave after his failed loan spell at Atalanta.
Suso played with Liverpool having joined in 2015. He went on loan to Almería before moving to AC Milan where he has impressed. The Cadíz-born player has played 153 times for the club scoring 24 goals with 31 assists.
Recommended in English
- NFL Wide receiver to wide back, the evolution being driven by the 49ers Deebo Samuel
- NFL Playoff Power Rankings: Packers, Rams, Chiefs | NFL Playoffs
- NFL NFL Wild Card Review: Games, Conclusions and Reflections
- AFCON Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria: AFCON, times, TV and how to watch online
- AFCON AFCON Group D matchday preview: Egypt vs Sudan and Guinea-Bissau vs Nigeria
- Middleton admits Bucks need a Holiday from sorry slide as Grizzlies come into view