Inter Miami willing to pay 19.6m dollars for Rodolfo Pizarro
The new Major League Soccer side are looking for franchise players for their debut season and are eyeing the Mexican midfielder from Monterrey.
The soccer transfer market closes in a few hours and Major League Soccer's franchises are among the many clubs around the world are trying to close in on deals to sign players for the remainder or the beginning of the season.
Inter Miami will make their debut in MLS this year and they still have spots for franchise players available, so before the transfer market closes they offered Monterrey 19.6 million dollars to sign Rodolfo Pizarro.
The information was leaked by TUDN reporter Diego Medina, who tweeted yesterday about the offer that Rayados had for the Mexican midfielder. After 24 hours of analysing the offer, it is not known if either Monterrey or Pizarro are willing to accept it because the midfielder had already declined an offer from the Chicago Fire to play in the MLS this year.
According to the website Transfermarkt, Rayados paid 16.2 million dollars for Rodolfo Pizarro when he was playing for Chivas. So if the offer is accepted by the parties involved, Monterrey will get their money back and earn some more for the midfielder.
Pizarro’s career so far
If Inter Miami can land Pizarro, they will get a player who has played in three different clubs in the Liga MX (Pachuca in 2016, Chivas in 2017 and Monterrey in 2019). The midfielder has played a total of 50 games with his former club and has scored eight goals and given three assists.
Pizarro has also won the Liga MX with each team he has played for and has won the Concacaf Champions League with Chivas and Rayados. He has also played in the Mexican national team, winning the Gold Cup last summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Serie A Champions Inter Milan have 'serious financial problems' – Zanetti
- BARCELONA Neymar: Al-Khelaifi warns Barcelona not to push for Messi reunion
- NBA LeBron James injury: how long has he been out and how many games missed?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Who is Daniel Ek, the Spotify CEO who wants to buy Arsenal?