Inter Miami sign Rodolfo Pizarro
According to reporter Fernando Cevallos, the Mexican midfielder accepted the terms to play in the MLS this year with David Beckham’s debuting team.
In the last day of the transfer window Inter Miami made a late bid to Monterrey to sign Rodolfo Pizarro, and he will become a franchise player for the new team in Major League Soccer. According to BeIn Sports reporter, Fernando Ceballos, David Beckham’s club paid close to 20 million dollars for the Mexican midfielder.
Pizarro would leave Monterrey after they are crowned champions and join Diego Alonso who he knows from their time at Pachuca. He already played two games with Rayados this semester but he was subbed out in both games.
According to the Athletics, Inter Miami and Monterrey have reached an agreement and now they have to discuss the player's salary. It had initially been reported that he would not be playing in the MLS because he wanted to try Europe or go back to Chivas.
It is not yet known when he will be presented for Inter Miami but he will be the third Mexican to be named a franchise player in the MLS this season.
Rodolfo Pizarro was born in Tampico and has played 265 games in the Mexican championship, where he has scored 33 goals and provided 29 assists. He has played 25 times for his country in friendlies, the Gold Cup, the Leagues Cup and in World Cup Qualifiers.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Serie A Champions Inter Milan have 'serious financial problems' – Zanetti
- BARCELONA Neymar: Al-Khelaifi warns Barcelona not to push for Messi reunion
- NBA LeBron James injury: how long has he been out and how many games missed?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Who is Daniel Ek, the Spotify CEO who wants to buy Arsenal?