LA Galaxy Foundation charges $500 dollars to meet Chicharito
The Major League Soccer newest star and his new team are hosting a VIP Meet and Greet at the Dignity Health Sports Park prior to the beginning of the season.
The Los Angeles Galaxy Foundation is hosting an exclusive VIP Meet and Greet with their new Designated Player, Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez at the Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday, February 8.
The Mexican forward was presented two weeks ago with the LA Galaxy and he has not played a game so far with his new team but already making an impact off the field. This event is part of the Victoria Block Party and it is open to the public.
Only 30 people will enjoy a memorable experience with Chicharito while contributing to the Los Angeles Galaxy Foundation.
🤝 Meet @CH14_— LA Galaxy (@LAGalaxy) February 5, 2020
➕ Benefit LA Galaxy Foundation's ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ⚽️
The VIP Meet and Greet experience includes
-Access for one person to attend the VIP Meet & Greet.
-One autographed Chicharito LA Galaxy size Large jersey with his number 14.
-Photo opportunity for one which will be emailed to purchaser within one week.
All VIP Meet and Greet guests must purchase a spot worth $500 per person to take part in this unique experience.
Javier Hernandez is expected to make his debut with the LA Galaxy on February 15, when they host Toronto FC at the Dignity Health Sports Park as their first preseason game open to the public.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...