Transfer rumours: Juventus plan to make move for Guardiola
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is reportedly being targeted by Juventus.
Juventus are reportedly lining up an incredible move for Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola.
Guardiola has been in charge of City since 2016 and is contracted to remain at the helm of the Premier League champions until the end of next season.
However, Juve seemingly have other ideas.
TOP STORY – JUVENTUS PLAN TO MAKE MOVE FOR GUARDIOLA
Juventus will give Guardiola whatever it takes to join them ahead of the 2020-21 campaign, according to The Sun.
The Serie A giants were linked with a stunning move for the Spaniard last year, but did not get their man.
Guardiola apparently intends to honour his contract at City, but Juve are prepared to give him whatever he wants.
- Philippe Coutinho has no plans to return to Barcelona and wants to make his move to Bayern Munich permanent, according to Catalunya Radio. The Bundesliga club hold an option to buy the attacker, but are reportedly yet to make a decision over whether they will make the move permanent.
- Barcelona are not yet giving up on signing Willian Jose from Real Sociedad. AS reports the LaLiga giants are still considering the attacker amid a negotiable price despite Willian Jose's buyout clause being set at €70million.
- Jose Mourinho is planning for next season at Tottenham. The Daily Express reports the Spurs head coach is looking to spend £120m on defenders ahead of 2020-21, with Benfica's Ruben Dias and Bournemouth's Nathan Ake leading the list of targets.
- Liverpool tried to sign Villarreal attacker Samuel Chukwueze during January, according to France Football, which reports the European champions offered £29.6m (€35m) for the Nigeria international. Staying at Anfield and the Daily Express says Liverpool are set to offer 18-year-old full-back Neco Williams a new contract.
- Inter are set to decide in the next 48 hours whether to sign goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano after the 34-year-old completed medicals at the Serie A high-flyers, according to CalcioMercato. Inter goalkeeper Samir Handanovic suffered a finger injury last week.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth