Inter Miami’s stadium is ready to host Los Angeles Galaxy
David Beckham’s new franchise suffered a couple of setbacks over the past few days but the stadium will be ready for their season debut.
Inter Miami is pretty much ready to make their season debut against Los Angeles Galaxy on March 14th for the 25th season of the Major League Soccer. David Beckham’s franchise stadium is ready to host the first game and the squad is now complete with the signing of Rodolfo Pizarro who has already scored the first goal in the team’s history.
Diego Alonso’s team hosted their first game at the Lockhart stadium last week and lost 2-1 to Philadelphia Union, with Pizarro scoring. Now they have two more weeks to find their best starting 11 prior to the beginning of the 2020 MLS season when they host Chicharito and the LA Galaxy with a sold out crowd.
The Major League Soccer Twitter account posted a video on Monday confirming that the constructions of the Lockhart stadium were now completely finished and ready to host their fans for their debut on March 14th.
Beginning of the season
Inter Miami will play their first match on March 1st when they visit LAFC at the Banc of California stadium. A win against the current winner of the Supporters Shield will be an energy boost for Inter Miami ahead of their first season. They will play a number of road games and finally host LA Galaxy on March 14th with their new fans.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus check: what has Biden said and proposed?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Are the third stimulus checks included in 2021 IRS tax filing?
- MANCHESTER UNITED Solskjaer keeping 'fingers crossed' that Cavani stays at Man Utd
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Fastest US states to administer covid-19 vaccines
- US NEWS Covid-19 and vaccine in the US live updates: rate, where and when to get it, eligibility
- US NEWS Third stimulus check live updates: is a fourth payment coming, expected dates, plus-up payments, tracker