Barcelona make first Lautaro Martínez offer - transfer rumours
Barcelona are reportedly making their move for Inter's Lautaro Martínez, while Manchester United are said to be leading the chase for Dortmund's Jadon Sancho.
Lautaro Martínez is a wanted man and his future could become clearer.
The Inter star has dazzled in Italy this season, alongside team-mate Romelu Lukaku, and Barcelona are reportedly keen to tie up a deal for the Argentina international.
TOP STORY – BARCA TABLE MARTÍNEZ BID
Barcelona have made their first offer to Inter for star forward Lautaro Martínez, according to FCInterNews.it.
According to the report, LaLiga champions Barca have tabled a 70m-euro bid for Martínez plus two players – Arturo Vidal and Nelson Semedo.
- The Telegraph says United are favourites to sign Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho at the end of the season. Liverpool and Chelsea have also been linked with moves for the 19-year-old.
- Amid doubts over Martínez's future in Milan, Calciomercato says Inter are eyeing Atalanta forward Duvan Zapata.
- According to Goal, Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo is considering a move to MLS outfit and sister club New York City. The 36-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic faces an uncertain future at Milan amid doubts over directors Zvonimir Boban and Paolo Maldini, claims Tuttosport. Boban and Maldini had reportedly been seeking to extend Ibrahimovic's contract until 2021 but the pair are reportedly set to leave San Siro following a row with Elliott Management.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?