Coronavirus: Ex-Man Utd midfielder Fellaini tests positive
Chinese Super League club Shandong Luneng said Belgium midfielder Marouane Fellaini has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and is under observation.
Marouane Fellaini has tested positive for coronavirus, his club Shandong Luneng have said.
The Chinese Super League side explained that former Manchester United midfielder Fellaini does not have a fever and was not displaying any other symptoms.
Fellaini, 32, moved to China in February 2019 after five and a half years at Old Trafford.
Fellaini tests positive but temperature normal
Dear friends, I have been tested for coronavirus and my test result is positive. Thanks to the fans, medical staff and the club for their care and attention. I will follow the treatment and hope to return to the game as soon as possible. Please everyone stay safe.❤️❤️❤️ pic.twitter.com/xTczNLoz1w— Marouane Fellaini (@Fellaini) March 22, 2020
A statement published on Shandong Luneng's website said: "The official test confirmed that the club player Fellaini tested positive for the new coronavirus during the quarantine observation period.
"During this period, the player's body temperature has been normal and there are no other discomforts.
"He has received further observation and treatment at a designated medical institution."
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How and where to watch Patriots vs. Jets
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester United vs Liverpool: times, TV and how to watch online
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: why is this game called El Clásico?
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series