Firmino and Agüero similarities identified by Raúl Jiménez
Wolverhampton’s striker believes he has some similarities with Liverpool's Roberto Firmino and Man City's Sergio Agüero, his rivals in the Premier League.
Raúl Jiménez has improved his level since arriving at Wolverhampton in 2018 and he is regarded as one of the best strikers in the Premier League. The Mexican has scored 26 goals in all competitions during his time at Wolves.
Jiménez has a particular style that is very different from a lot of strikers in the league but he thinks he has similar qualities as some of his direct rivals, “I think I have different characteristics to other strikers but I also think that I have some similarities with Roberto Firmino and Sergio Agüero. They are both fantastic forwards and I try to copy some of their qualities,” he said.
The Mexican striker is known for scoring against the ‘Big Six’ teams of the Premier League this season and he is one of the few players to have scored against Liverpool this year. “I think that Van Dijk is the best defender in the world and the hardest opponent I’ve had in the league.
"We always have great match ups and he is very tough to pass so he makes me a better player,” said Jiménez during an interview with his club.
Raúl Jiménez outside the pitch
During this interview Raúl was asked about his lifestyle and his relationship with his current teammates.
“I think that the funniest guy in the locker room is Joao Moutinho and he also likes to play video games…
"If someone made a movie about me I would like Gael García Bernal to play my role.”
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: when is the deadline to register for non-filers?
- US ELECTIONS US elections 2020: Can I vote by mail without an excuse?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho: Tottenham still "trying" to sign players
- REAL MADRID Zidane on Bale, Hazard, Odegaard, Betis, new signings...
- LIVERPOOL Klopp happy to support EFL clubs: “People in a better position should help others”