Raúl Jiménez is the forward that Zidane wants for Real Madrid
According to multiple reports the Mexican striker is the chosen one for Zinedine Zidane to join Madrid and set be the perfect partner for Karim Benzema.
Despite Real Madrid signing Luka Jovic this summer to help Karim Benzema up top, things have not worked out as planned and the club are now looking for a new striker to link up with the French forward for the 2020/21 campaign.
According to Don Balon, Zinedine Zidane has requested to sign Raúl Jiménez this summer because he will fit in perfectly in Madrid and help Benzema with striking duties. The same source also indicates that the Spanish giants want to get rid of Mariano and loan Luka Jovic so he can get more playing time.
Raúl Jiménez would be happy to return to the capital of Spain where he played a whole season with Atletico but he failed to adapt after only scoring one goal in 28 games. If the move to Real materialises this summer the Mexican international would follow the steps of his fellow compatriots Hugo Sanchez and Chicharito.
Currently Jimenez is having a great campaign with Wolverhampton and since arrivng in the Premier League he has scored a total of 39 goals in almost two seasons. According to Transfermkt Jiménez is worth 50 million euros with Real Madrid having paid 60 million for Jovic last summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- USWNT vs Colombia USWNT vs Colombia: women’s soccer, friendly match
- UFC What was outcome of the last Conor McGregor UFC fight?
- LALIGA Alavés vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- UFC UFC 257: McGregor "raring to go" as he and Poirier make weight
- NFL What are Aaron Rodgers & Tom Brady records? Super Bowl appearances, titles, completions...
- NFL Which team has played more NFL conference finals?