Rodolfo Pizarro replies to Higuera after negative remarks
After José Luis Higuera sent a series of tweets saying that Rodolfo Pizarro was not important to the history of Chivas, the current Inter Miami player gave his opinion.
The battle between former Chivas CEO José Luis Higuera and Rodolfo Pizarro has started after a series of tweets sent by the ex-Guadalajara boss against the current Inter Miami player. Higuera had tweeted that Pizarro didn’t leave a legacy after leaving Chivas.
Even though the Mexican midfielder scored a goal in the final against Tigres and helped Chivas win the title back in 2017, Higuera sent a series of tweets questioning Rodolfo Pizarro’s time at Chivas so the 26-year-old decided to respond after the attacks made against him.
“José Luis Higuera is the most hated person in the sports world in Mexico and he has no clue how to do business in this industry. Please give him a like because that is all he wants, big hug,” replied Pizarro on Saturday evening to Higuera’s comments.
Que bajo pones la linea. Idolo créeme es mas que hacer bailes. No esoy de acuerdo contigo que era un idolo https://t.co/BTf1qzInsd— Jose Luis Higuera B (@JLHB33) March 27, 2020
Soon after Pizarro sent that tweet, Higuera replied by saying: “Greetings Rodolfo I hope you make it to Europe one day,” in reference to Pizarro’s objective of playing in Europe in the near future.
Te recomendamos en English
- FORTNITE Predator in Fortnite: where to find and how to get his skin in Season 5
- US NEWS What executive orders did Joe Biden sign on his first day as President?
- US News What did Biden say about Trump's Oval Office letter?
- US News Bernie’s mittens, Ella’s diamond coat and plenty of purple: inauguration wardrobe hits
- REAL MADRID What are Zidane's worst defeats since he signed at Real Madrid?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Alcoyano