Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
Updates on the total number of registered Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in Nigeria and throughout the world.
This article is now out of date. You can follow Nigeria's coronavirus numbers for Tuesday 31 March here.
Confirmed Nigeria coronavirus cases
As of 03:30 WAT (04:30 CEST) on Tuesday 31 March there had been 131 confirmed coronavirus cases and two deaths in Nigeria. Eight people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19, as Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari ordered lockdown in both Lagos and Abuja late on Sunday night.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 784,716. In all, 37,686 people have died from Covid-19, while 165,370 have recovered from the disease.
At this point when physical distancing, self isolation, holistic sanitation and hygiene, alongside other keeping safe measures are recommended by experts as means of controlling the spread of the #COVID19 pandemic, I urge our people to co-operate with the govt and adhere to...— Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (@bukolasaraki) March 29, 2020
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can follow the latest developments in the Covid-19 pandemic with our daily live blog.
Recommended in English
- COVID-19 Covid Omicron variant live updates: symptoms, vaccines, travel ban, South African cases...
- COVID-19 Where has the new covid-19 Omicron variant been detected? What are the symptoms?
- BOXING How much money are Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos making? How much does the winner get?
- Social Security When does COLA 2022 take effect in Social Security Benefits? How to calculate your amount
- NFL Buffalo Bills CB White out for rest of season with ACL tear
- SUPREME COURT ABORTION CASES What are the abortion laws in America? In what states is it illegal to have an abortion?