Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
Updates on the total number of registered Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in Nigeria and throughout the world.
This article is now out of date. You can follow Nigeria's coronavirus numbers for Tuesday 31 March here.
Confirmed Nigeria coronavirus cases
As of 03:30 WAT (04:30 CEST) on Tuesday 31 March there had been 131 confirmed coronavirus cases and two deaths in Nigeria. Eight people in the country have recovered after contracting Covid-19, as Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari ordered lockdown in both Lagos and Abuja late on Sunday night.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 784,716. In all, 37,686 people have died from Covid-19, while 165,370 have recovered from the disease.
At this point when physical distancing, self isolation, holistic sanitation and hygiene, alongside other keeping safe measures are recommended by experts as means of controlling the spread of the #COVID19 pandemic, I urge our people to co-operate with the govt and adhere to...— Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki (@bukolasaraki) March 29, 2020
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can follow the latest developments in the Covid-19 pandemic with our daily live blog.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid open to offers for Raphaël Varane
- Inter Milan Lautaro: "Barcelona is in the past, I’m staying at Inter"
- GOLF Tiger Woods "in good spirits" in hospital after follow-up procedures
- NBA LeBron James hits back at 'hypocrite' Ibrahimovic: "I'll never shut up about things that are wrong"
- NBA LeBron helps Lakers snap losing streak, Butler stars for Heat
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, $1.9 trillion bill passed | Live