Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 6 April
Updates on the total number of registered Covid-19 cases, deaths and discharged patients, both in the United States and throughout the world.
Confirmed US coronavirus cases
As of 02:00 CEST 7 April (20:00 EDT, 17:00 PDT 6 April), there had been a total of 367,004 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the US, with 10,871 deaths. 19,671 people in the country have officially recovered after contracting Covid-19.
Worldwide real-time coronavirus map
Click here if the map doesn't automatically appear. (Map created and hosted by Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, our thanks to them.)
Worldwide coronavirus cases
The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases worldwide at the above time stood at 1,346,003. In total,74,654 people have died from Covid-19,while 278,445 have recovered from the disease.
L.A. County officials ordered paramedics to wait five minutes after reviving someone with cardiac arrest to see if their heart stops again before racing them to the hospital, intended to reduce the number of high-risk patients flooding emergency rooms. https://t.co/bUmwaCZXOY— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) April 6, 2020
Live coverage of the coronavirus pandemic
You can stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the Covid-19 pandemic by following our daily live blog.
Te recomendamos en English
- GEORGE FLOYD Police in Miami and New York take the knee for George Floyd
- GEORGE FLOYD Anonymous: who are they and why are they threatening Trump?
- Serie A Tonali: Juventus, Inter, Barcelona and PSG interested in Brescia star
- George Floyd George Floyd protests: what is ANTIFA and who is behind it?
- GEORGE FLOYD | ANONYMOUS Anonymous: Donald Trump and Naomi Campbell named in Epstein ring
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd death in Minneapolis, live updates: police, riots and protests across US