Real Sociedad set for return to training next Tuesday
The Basque club have issued a statement putting forward a series of measures involving reduced groups and with added medical supervision.
Real Sociedad are set to be the first LaLiga side back in training next week. The club outlined a series of measures and stated that the first team squad will commence in Zubieta next Tuesday in line with the government relaxing certain restrictions which, this coming Monday will mark a return to regular activity for some non-essential businesses that were placed in a temporary period of “hibernation” on March 30.
The club have outlined a 14 April return to training at their Zubieta complex and in the proposal have outlined a series examples of procedures the likes of which are currently being employed by many German club sides including Bayern Munich and Wolfsburg.
Small groups of two/three players, utilising different pitches and dressing rooms and a minimum distance of two metres between players are just some of the measures in the Real Sociedad proposal. The club will also recommend that each member of the first team squad and coaching staff undergo a Covid-19 test upon arrival and departure at Zubieta with post session showers to be carried out at each individuals home of residence.
Live coverage of the coronavirus crisis
You can keep abreast of the latest developments in the coronavirus pandemic by following our daily live blog.
The complete lowdown on Covid-19
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool