Over 30,000 people have recovered from coronavirus in the United States
It’s not all bad news in the coronavirus pandemic as the United States has reported today that a total of 30,453 have recovered from the virus.
As of the evening of April 11, the United States has confirmed that there are a total of 532,879 cases (30,003 of them are new cases), 20,577 deaths and 481,849 are still active. It is not all bad news during this outbreak because a total of 30,453 have recovered from Covid-19 and according to the experts in the White House next week will be the hardest one of this pandemic.
Also 42 of the 50 states in the country have reported that at least one person has recovered from Covid-19 and New York is the state that has the highest number of recovered cases. Gov. Andrew Cuomo has confirmed that 16,667 have successfully recovered from the virus.
Confirmed cases, deaths and recoveries from Covid-19
|State||Total Cases||Deaths||Active Cases||Total Recovered|
|Distric of Columbia||1,778||47||1,284||447|
States that have not reported recovered cases
Only seven states in the country have not reported at least one person has recovered from the coronavirus. Those states are Ohio, South Carolina, Mississippi, Idaho, Oregon, Kansas, Vermont and Nebraska. All seven states have reported coronavirus cases but no one has recovered so far.
Te recomendamos en English
- European championship Zlatan Ibrahimovic back in Sweden team for World Cup qualifiers
- NBA Jazz stars Mitchell and Gobert fined by NBA after outbursts
- REAL MADRID | BENZEMA Benzema: "My life has changed..."
- NFL Eagles' Jason Kelce holds off retirement to return for 2021 season
- NBA All-Star Game Jazz's Conley earns NBA All-Star selection to replace Booker
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, Senate votation, status and IRS tax